Janet Kennedy is an enthusiastic champion of healthcare social media.
She hosts the Get Social Health podcast each week to inspire hospitals, medical practices, healthcare practitioners and patients connect and engage via social media.
I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Janet for today’s podcast. She is an engaging host with an inquisitive mind — and great voice to match. Here’s the link to the podcast and some of the questions I answer.
- How do you gauge success in an online community?
- What do we mean by return on community?
- What are the main benefits of starting an online patient community?
- Can online patient communities support population health?
- What are the most important features inside a community?
- How important is a community manager, and what skills are essential for good community management?
- What are the most active types of patient communities?
- What are the four steps to creating and maintaining a successful online community?
- What is the CareHubs community platform?
- How long should a hospital plan to support a patient community?
- How should patient communities respond to trolls?
- How do online communities help patient engagement?